Healthy and flavorful. Oven roasted chicken breasts and rainbow veggies are tender & juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
Website for Original Recipe Before my changes: www.gimmedelicious.com
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces.In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan.Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika.Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked.Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
Amount Per Serving calories 297
Total Fat 11 g 17 % Saturated Fat 2 g 10 % Monounsaturated Fat 5 g Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 70 mg 23 % Sodium 430 mg 18 % Potassium 1270 mg 36 % Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9 % Dietary Fiber 9 g 36 % Sugars 11 g Protein 34 g 67 % Vitamin A 126 % Vitamin C 607 % Calcium 11 % Iron 18 %