Original Recipe before changes : www.cakescottage.com
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
- 4-5 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Moisten chicken breasts with water and lay on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy)
- Divide the mayonnaise mixture evenly among the chicken, just spreading it across the top of each piece, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle bread crumbs on each piece of chicken.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
- Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy.
- You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
|Total Fat 7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 6 mg||2 %|
|Sodium 363 mg||15 %|
|Potassium 9 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||1 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 2 g||5 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|