Site for original Recipe before changes: www.blog.myfitnesspal.com.com
- 24 ounces uncooked Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup Honey (local if possible)
- ¼ cup Mustard (I used whole grain, I wont do that again)
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts and place in a large glass dish. Season them with sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Flip each one over a few times to coat it well.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, turning and basting them half way through.
Note: Make sure the chicken breasts are fully cooked by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the breast to assure an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If you don’t have a meat thermometer, slice into the thickest part of the breast to assure there is no pink.
|Total Fat 6 g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 66 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 710 mg||30 %|
|Potassium 99 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||5 %|
|Sugars 17 g|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|