From Skinnytaste via way of slenderkitchen, this is a spicy, creamy sauce on chicken so full of flavor. I serve it on a bed of slaw for the right amount of crunch.
Website for Original Recipe Before changes below: www.slenderkitchen.com
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp. Sriracha (adjust to taste)
- Cut the chicken into small chunks and dry with a paper towel. Squeeze the lime juice over the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Toss with the cornstarch.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat and add the chicken in one layer. Once it is nice and browned, flip and cook on the other side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, Thai chile sauce, and Sriracha.
- While the chicken is still warm, toss with the sauce.
Serving Size: about 6 oz. Amount Per Serving Calories 263 Calories from Fat 87 % Daily Value * Total Fat 10g14% Saturated Fat 1g5% Monounsaturated Fat 0g0% Polyunsaturated Fat 0g0% Cholesterol 74mg24% Sodium 390mg17% Total Carbohydrate 9g3% Dietary Fiber 0g2% Sugars 6g Protein 32g