Site for original Recipe before changes: www.skinnyms.com
- 1 large chicken breast, on the bone with skin
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- 6 (6-inch) whole grain tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add chicken breast and 1/4 cup water to a small casserole pan, cover loosely with foil and cook 45 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear. Allow chicken to cool until it can be handled, remove skin and discard. Shred chicken with a fork and mix in chopped jalapeno.
- In a mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken and barbeque sauce.
- Place one tortilla on a medium nonstick skillet and turn to medium heat. On one half of the tortilla, sprinkle with 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella, add 1/6th of chicken barbeque mixture, sprinkle another heaping tablespoon cheese and fold the tortilla over.
- Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes or until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
|Total Fat 8 g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 130 mg||43 %|
|Sodium 1055 mg||44 %|
|Potassium 94 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8 g||33 %|
|Sugars 12 g|
|Protein 66 g||132 %|
|Vitamin A||14 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|