Recipe for original Recipe before changes: www.12tomatoes.com
- 2 loaves of French bread
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chopped salami
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- 1 14 ounce can of whole kernel corn
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Slice bread in half along its length so that you have a long and flat top and bottom piece for each loaf.
- Slice each piece in half again, this time short ways so that you have eight flat pieces.
- Cover the top (what was the inside of the loaf) of each piece with olive oil.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place your pieces of bread on top, olive oil side up.
- Toast bread for 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of each piece of French bread.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup or desired amount of cheese on top of your sauce.
- Dice your red peppers and sprinkle them on top of the cheese.
- Cut your white onion into long pieces and add the to your pizza.
- Add salami and corn on top of your cheese.
- Bake your pizzas for 10 minutes or until the bread begins to brown.
Note: If you plan on freezing them, wrap pizzas in plastic wrap instead of baking them. To reheat them, bake for 15-20 minutes at 425° F or until they bread begins to brown.
14. Remove from the oven and let cool.