Original Recipe before changes : www.sweetcsdesigns.com
- 4 tbsp butter divided
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms stems removed and any dirt wiped clean (wipe mushrooms down with a paper towel to clean instead of soaking)
- 1 oz beef stock + 7 oz beef stock
- 8 cloves garlic diced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced sun dried
- 1/2 cup cilantro diced and divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese fresh grated
- In a large heavy pan (preferably a well seasoned cast iron skillet), melt 1/2 the butter until foamy and lightly browned.
- Add garlic, let brown (but not burn) on medium heat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms to golden brown, turning occasionally, until they have browned bits on all sides – about 5-6 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and cook 1-2 minutes to soften and reduce some of the tomatoes tartness.
- Add stock and second half of butter, and let reduce by half, about 4 minutes.
- When sauce is thick and mushrooms have cooked down to about half their size, remove from heat and top with second half of cilantro and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot with steak, fish, chicken, or your favorite meal!
|Total Fat 9 g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5 g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 22 mg||7 %|
|Sodium 387 mg||16 %|
|Potassium 283 mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||3 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 9 g||17 %|
|Vitamin A||5 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|