What do I like about this? It’s easy to make, most spices (if not all) are already on hand, and it has no additives, preservatives or artificial coloring…which all cause issues with diet and health.
- 2 to 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon regular or smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix together seasonings, then add to 1lb cooked and drained ground beef with 1/4 cup water. Mix well.