Site for original Recipe before changes: www.wonkywonderful.com
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 12 slices large sliced Salami
- 12 slices large sliced Pepperoni
- 12 slices Deli Sliced Ham
- Thin Sliced Provolone 8 slices
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- 2 tblspoons Kraft fat free Italian dressing
Warm up Panini Press
Toasting bread, spread italian dressing on inside of hoagie rolls, then sprinkle Italian Seasoning on inside of hoagie rolls.
Layer 1 slice of provolone cut in half and spread over sandwich, 3 slices salami, 3 slices pepperoni and 3 slices ham. Add another slice of Provolone on each sandwich.
Once sandwiches are assembled, press down firmly . Put 2 on Panini Press and press down for 5-6 minutes, more if you want more toasty.