These Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are the perfect side dish to whatever you’re making for dinner tonight! Perfectly crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside!
Website for Original Recipe Before my changes: www.momontimeout.com
- 1 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (rosemary and thyme)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (REAL Parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine fresh herbs, salt, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and spray with olive oil spray. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning mixture, tossing to coat once again.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle on any seasoning left in the bowl.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on size, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving calories 156
Total Fat 4 g 7 % Saturated Fat 3 g 14 % Monounsaturated Fat 1 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 12 mg 4 % Sodium 559 mg 23 % Potassium 502 mg 14 % Total Carbohydrate 29 g 10 % Dietary Fiber 3 g 10 % Sugars 1 g Protein 8 g 17 % Vitamin A 2 % Vitamin C 30 % Calcium 21 % Iron 6 %