- 2 cans enchilada sauce (make your own here)
- 1 packet taco seasoning (make your own here)
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef
- 1 package tortillas (8 count)
- 1 can rotel
- 1 package shredded cheese (Mexican Blend)
- Cilantro to taste
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 4 serranos diced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 small onion diced fine (optional)
- Turn oven to 375 degrees
- On medium in a pan, sautee the beef.
- While beef is cooking, blend garlic and serranos and onion (optional) in a food processor.
- Drain grease and pat dry after beef is done, with a tsp of olive oil, put back in pan and stir. Stir in chili powder, taco seasoning.
- Drain the juice from the rotel.
- After well stirred, blend in Cilantro, rotel and garlic, serrano mixture.
- Remove from oven. Let mixture sit for five minutes.
- Roll into tortillas, place into 8×13 pan (recommend laying tin foil and butter spray on foil here)
- Pour enchilada sauce on enchiladas.
- Top with cheese
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is throughly melted.
|Total Fat 19 g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 8 g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 6 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 73 mg||24 %|
|Sodium 1229 mg||51 %|
|Potassium 321 mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48 g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||17 %|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 33 g||66 %|
|Vitamin A||27 %|
|Vitamin C||14 %|