• 3/4 pound lean ground beef
• 1 10 oz packages processed cheese, such as Velveeta (use more for creamier texture, less for a chunkier one)
• 1 can Rotel with Chipotle’s
• 2 chopped Serrano peppers
• 5 oz Chopped Cilantro
• 1 package hot taco seasoning
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 1/2 cup chopped green onions
• 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
Cube the cheese into 1-inch pieces and add to a large stockpot and turn the burner to medium low. To it, add the chopped serrano peppers, Rotel, cilantro, and green onions. Stir frequently.
Brown the beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, adding the taco seasoning when cooked and with 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer until the water is absorbed.
When the cheese is melted, stir the garlic into the beef and then add the mixture to the cheese. Mix completely until the desired consistency is met.