Recipe for original Recipe before changes: www.myfitnesspal.com
- 1 cup (5 ounces or 140 grams) shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini (10 ounces or 390 grams)
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) plain hummus
- 4 (10-inch or 60 grams each) whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 cups (60 grams) spinach
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) sliced roasted red pepper
Stir together chicken, feta, oregano and pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
Slice ends from zucchini, and cut lengthwise into thin ribbons using vegetable peeler or mandolin.
Spread 2 tablespoons hummus on each tortilla. Divide spinach and zucchini equally over hummus. Divide chicken mixture, onion and roasted red pepper equally among tortillas. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.